Well maintained, solidly built brick rancher in the sought after community of Algonquin . New roof in 2019. Recently replaced compressor and starter on heat pump. Interior features wood burning fireplace, hardwood flooring and large 27 x 18 family room. Enjoy time on the spacious deck overlooking the fully fenced rear yard with mature trees. Off-street driveway with attached garage. Storage shed for lawn equipment and recreational toys. No city taxes - an added financial advantage! Launch your boat or kayak from the community waterfront lot with pier and slips. Lot also features area for boat/boat trailer storage. Amenities are available to homeowners who elect to pay yearly HOA fee, currently $40. Space is on a first come first serve basis. Added bonus - there is a small beach! Seller has home warranty in effect at a cost of $54/month that is transferrable to buyer is interested. See docs in listing for work completed in crawl space.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,828 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Jenkins Creek
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Fishing. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price