Water access community off the Choptank River featuring 2 fishing piers, boat ramp, outdoor pool and pool house. This beautifully renovated 4 bedroom home is offering impressive upgrades throughout. The minute you step in, you will feel the warmth and comfort of this "Coastal " design. The owners have installed luxury vinyl plank throughout the first level, fresh paint, new lighting including new pendant lighting and recessed lights. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite countertops and new backsplash, under the counter lights and new cabinet hardware. A lovely barn door was installed at the entrance to the mudroom into the garage. (Excellent area for pup too!) Walkout from kitchen sliding doors to backyard which backs to woods. Second level offers a large open hallway with ample space for office area. There are 4 bedrooms and laundry on this level. ( All freshly painted. ) The primary bath has been beautifully renovated with a 5' walk-in shower with glass doors, new shelving, cabinetry, mirrors ,lights, and LVP flooring. The entrance from the bedroom has an impressive barn sliding door. The garage and front porch have been finished with Pinnacle concrete coating. A full list of improvements is offered in the documents section. (Great improvements to this home that was built in 2019.) Don't miss this beautiful offering, as it is priced to Sell!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Mooring Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price