Welcome to your lovingly maintained 1900's colonial home! Sitting on .46 acre fenced corner lot in a quiet town setting. Brand new decking around back surrounding your personal above ground pool. In sought after Warwick Elementary School. Free public access to boat ramp just blocks away. Huge 2 level detached 3 car garage with shed storage attached in back for those car enthusiasts! Inside it's sunny with new flooring, large family & dining areas. Kitchen has been updated with new appliances and lots of cabinets. Enjoy your sunroom out back while you watch the kids playing in the pool! Come see this warm and move in ready home to make it your own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Body of Water
- Warwick River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price