Stunning & Spacious! Newly remodeled and ready for new homeowners - located just a short distance to downtown for dining and shopping. This home features all new flooring, paint, fixtures, a beautiful kitchen design with island, white cabinets, stainless appliances, upgraded countertops and more. The kitchen opens to a living space that could be used as a formal dining room and features a decorative fireplace feature (non-functioning). Just off the kitchen is a large utility room with washer and dryer. A nice sized den/family room is located just off the foyer with french doors. Head upstairs to find three bedrooms including the primary with ensuite that has a walk in tile shower. The second full bathroom has a tub shower with tile surround. Enjoy relaxing over the covered front and side porches. Call to schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,728 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price